Front Desk /Patient Coordinator
We are seeking a friendly and organized Front Desk team member to join our nationally growing unified Medical, Physical Therapy and Chiropractic office.
You personally will be able to join the movement with Advanced Spine & Posture with attracting, healing and positively influencing the world through revolutionary health care.
The front desk coordinator is the “quarter back” of the office. They maintain flow of patients through the office while being conscious and aware of the timing in treatment areas. In this role, you will work at the front desk of our medical office and assist our patients and other visitors. Your primary job duties will include greeting and checking in patients, answering questions, collecting patient co-pays, processing forms, and scheduling appointments. You will also help keep our records and work areas clean and organized, as well as ensure our office provides a warm and welcoming wow experience for our patients.
Front Desk Coordinator Duties and Responsibilities
• Greet patients and other visitors when they arrive
• Filing, scanning and other receptionist duties
• Create a healing experience deepening the patient connection to the office
• Inspire patients to achieve their health goals
• Be a positive and powerful influence for your team and your patients
• Answer patient questions and provide assistance when necessary
• Distribute forms to patients and check them over to ensure that required fields are
• Collect patients’ out of pocket
• Field phone calls and respond to emails
• Manage inventory of necessary office supplies and coordinate reordering
Medical Receptionist Requirements and Qualifications
• Preferred Experience with Advanced MD EHR Software
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1+ years of experience working as an administrative assistant or in a relevant role
• Familiar with medical terminology
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• New Patient Referral and Reading Bonus
• Sign on Bonus
• Health, Dental, Vision Insurance employer covers 50% of employees’ premium
• 401K match up to 4%
• 2 Weeks PTO per year
• 7 paid Holidays
• Healthy Team Member retention bonus
• Complimentary Family and Employee care plan
• Monday to Friday
Job application form
We are seeking a friendly and organized members to join our nationally growing unified Medical, Physical Therapy and Chiropractic office and are excited you want to apply.