Neuropathy Pain in Henderson NV
Neuropathy is a general term to describe the pain and other symptoms caused by the slow deterioration of nerves. The most common forms of neuropathy are peripheral neuropathies, which are caused by damage to the peripheral nerves. This, in turn, results in numbness-like symptoms affecting your normal activities. Chiropractic care can help alleviate these symptoms.
The moment you set foot at Advanced Spine and posture, we will
- Thoroughly evaluate your condition
- Establish the cause of your pain
- Then administer relevant chiropractic practices
- Follow up
If you reside in Henderson, NV, or its surrounding, why not schedule an appointment with our chiropractor?
Chiropractic Care for Neuropathy Pain
Chiropractic care is the only viable option for ending sensation, numbness, and tingling-like symptoms imposed by neuropathic pain.
In this case, chiropractic care focuses on correcting underlying causes of chronic pain through gentle spinal adjustments and manipulation of specific joints and tissues associated with chronic pain syndromes.
Chiropractors use their hands to gently manipulate the spine to realign vertebrae and relieve pressure on irritated nerve roots to restore normal nerve function.
Symptoms we alleviate
Neuropathy causes pain throughout the body. Pain from neuropathy can be acute or chronic, depending on the cause of the nerve damage and how severe it is. Acute neuropathy symptoms include numbness, tingling, and burning sensations in your hands or feet and weakness or loss of sensation in your legs and arms,
Chronic neuropathy symptoms may include more subtle changes that take longer to develop but can become serious if not treated properly. These include fatigue, weakness, muscle pain and stiffness, tingling sensations in your hands and feet, or difficulty sleeping at night due to leg cramps or restless legs syndrome (RLS).
We help alleviate all these symptoms through chiropractic care at our chiropractic clinic in Henderson, NV.
Our chiropractic Diagnosis of Neuropathy
Once you set foot at our chiropractic clinic, we will thoroughly examine your condition. This includes questions about how long the symptoms have been present, any previous conditions that may be related to the current problem, and any past medical history. We may also ask you to describe your pain and how it impacts your daily activities.
Our chiropractor will then thoroughly examine your feet and ankles using an array of tools. These include x-rays, ultrasound, electromyography (EMG), and nerve conduction studies (NCS) to establish the cause of your pain.
How We Can Alleviate Neuropathy Pain
After establishing the cause of the neuropathy pain, our chiropractor will help you find the best solution for your symptoms. This could be a temporary solution or a long-term one that could provide relief from your pain.
Our Henderson, NV chiropractor uses a variety of treatment options to help alleviate neuropathy pain. These options include:
- Spinal Manipulation.Spinal manipulation is a well-researched technique proven to reduce pain, improve mobility and relieve headaches. Our Henderson, NV, chiropractor will perform this procedure on patients who have had spinal problems and are experiencing pain-related issues.
- Facet Joint Manipulation.This procedure uses gentle pinching and pressing movements on joints within the spine to relieve pain caused by other conditions such as fibromyalgia or arthritis.
- Trigger Point Release Treatment (TPR).Trigger points are painful knots in muscles often associated with chronic pain syndromes such as fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS). Our Henderson, NV chiropractor will apply pressure to these areas during trigger point release treatments to lower discomfort caused by these conditions.
Take Control of Your Neuropathic Symptoms with Chiropractic Care!
Are you struggling to find relief from your neuropathic symptoms? You don’t have to live with constant pain and discomfort. Chiropractic care can help you take control of your health and manage your neuropathic pain.
At Advanced Spine & Posture in Henderson, NV, we use a holistic approach to care, addressing the underlying causes of your symptoms and working with you to create a customized treatment plan that meets your unique needs. Schedule an appointment with our chiropractor today