Physical Therapy in Lansing, MI
Do you experience medical conditions or injuries that limit your ability to move or perform everyday duties? Chiropractic physical therapy can help you return to your prior level of functioning. This procedure focuses on treating injuries and musculoskeletal pain through therapeutic exercises, hands-on care, and education.
At Advanced Spine & Posture, we help to address health conditions such as:
- Muscle weakness
- Chronic joint pain
- Back and neck pain
- Neurological issues
Do you reside in Lansing, MI, and want to improve your physical function, mobility, and overall health? Experts at Advanced Spine & Posture strive to offer the highest level of chiropractic care.
How chiropractic care can help to improve mobility and overall health
Physical therapy is a form of chiropractic care that focuses on repair, mobility, and facilitating recovery. Having an improved range of action and restoring function is a dream for every person. The good news with chiropractic care is that it will improve your wellness and quality of life. A chiropractor performs spinal adjustments and manipulations to alleviate any pain or discomfort. Our physical therapy involves:
- Neurological physical therapy:This procedure helps patients recover from neurological issues such as spinal and brain injuries. It focuses on physical exercises to lower the effects of neurological conditions.
- Occupational physical therapy:Occupational physical therapy focuses on work-related injuries. Injuries from work may result from poor posture or improper lifting. A chiropractor can teach you proper lifting techniques and sitting postures to avoid hurting the spine.
- Rehabilitative physical therapy:Rehabilitative physical therapy helps patients to recover after surgeries. Some major surgeries can affect the mobility of the affected areas. Chiropractic physical therapy involves mild exercises to help you regain strength and relieve pain.
- Orthopedic physical therapy:The main goal of orthopedic physical therapy is to treat conditions of the joints, muscles, and bones. A chiropractor may suggest a combination of stretches, exercises, electrical muscle stimulation, and hot and cold applications to enhance mobility and reduce pain.
Why you should consider our chiropractic services
Our chiropractic physical therapy has high satisfaction outcomes. Alongside reducing pain and preventing it from coming back, you’ll experience various benefits such as:
- Personalized chiropractic care tailored to your needsThe main goal of chiropractic care is to help you get back to your daily activities with excellent physical health. That’s why our chiropractors start with a thorough evaluation. This allows them to create a treatment plan based on your body's needs and goals. Learn the benefits you will experience from our chiropractor services.
- Maximize your mobility Do you struggle to move, walk, or stand? Our professionals will find the underlying issues causing limited mobility and pain.
- Recover from sports injuriesOur chiropractic care can help to rehabilitate after an injury. It can help to improve your strength and flexibility. Besides, a chiropractor can design a program which acts as a preventative measure against injuries.
Do you want to return to your day-to-day activities in good body health? Get in touch with Advanced Spine & Posture Lansing, MI and get the help you need.
Our treatment will help to reduce pain and speed up the healing process while decreasing the chances of post-operative complications such as muscle fatigue. Contact us or visit our clinic in Lansing, MI.